Monday, November 21, 2011

An Invitation

I would like to invite all of my friends and fans to my upcoming photography show on Thursday, December 1. I will be sharing the show with local painter Leslie Miller. This is a first for me. Encouraged by friends, I've decided it's time to share printed versions of my fine art photography with the middle Georgia community. On display will be eighteen to twenty of some of my favorite photographs. It will be a casual affair, with wine and refreshments onhand, as well as the jazz stylings of pianist and fellow Grapevine member, Dr. Neil Rigole.

The cornerstone of the photographs presented at the show will be the three pieces from my Clinton Series. I'm extremely proud of the way these hand-textured and tinted photos turned out. I will also reveal some new works, printed in large format, that will hopefully demonstrate both my versatility and my love of the medium.

Please join me on December 1 at the Knox Civic Center in Gray, Georgia from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM. I look forward to the opportunity to mingle with guests and enjoy art in Jones County.

No comments: